We live and breathe innovation – We enjoy the ride
CabinAir aims to improve the health, safety, and wellbeing of drivers and passengers, by producing industry-leading in-cabin air purification solutions for cars, trucks, buses, and other vehicles.
We are looking for an HW/SW Engineer to be part of our journey when we expand our business.
What you'll do
Join CabinAir and revolutionize clean air in cars! As part of our dynamic R&D team in Stockholm, collaborating with colleagues in Shenzhen, China, you'll harness your expertise in HW/SW Development and automotive embedded electronics/systems to drive our design forward.
You will collaborate and guide our design partners and take charge in the development.
You and your colleagues will build and establish a roadmap, making sure we move in the right direction. You'll delve into the nitty-gritty while keeping an eye on the grand vision, guiding everyone towards success.
Get ready to make breathing clean air in your car as natural as wearing a seat belt!
- Play a key role in our development projects, from pre-studies to quotation work, playing a pivotal role in shaping our success.
- Translate customer requirements into internal specifications, ensuring seamless communication with our development partners and customers
- Collaborate closely with design partners, guiding and coordinating their efforts to meet our needs and expectations.
- Dive into HW/SW design work, conducting reviews, tests when necessary.
- Oversee the fulfilment of HW/SW requirements in our projects, both internally and externally, ensuring exceptional quality.
Who you are
We're seeking a tech-savvy and passionate individual who wants to make a tangible impact on the environment. You thrive in a global atmosphere and excel at engaging people on our transformative journey. With your meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude, making sure all the details are in place.
We see that you have the following experience:
- Comfortable to with translating stakeholder requirements into actionable designs and specifications
- Proven track record in driving technical design and requirements in close collaboration with project or product managers.
- Strong verbal and written English skills to excel in the role's communication demands.
- Effective communicator within the company, project teams, and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate externally with suppliers and partners, represent CabinAir.
- Experience in project development, feasibility studies, research activities, and quotation work as an HW/SW representative.
It would also be a plus If you have:
- Ability to undertake HW/SW design work as needed
- Experience from leading projects or sub-project are meriting.
- Previous exposure to embedded SW development is advantageous.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
Who we are
We are proud to be pioneers. From the start, we’ve had the most advanced air purification technology. We are constantly experiencing the joy of innovation as we challenge conventional thinking, and we are dedicated to delivering solutions that contribute to the health and well-being of drivers and passengers everywhere. Based at Headquarter in Stockholm where all functions are represented, we are an international fast expanding team of passionate and committed employees with factory and R&D in Shenzhen and sales offices in Shanghai and Los Angeles. In total, we are about 80 passionate CabinAir employees.
Our technology is already on the road in Volvo Cars, some of the world’s most highly regarded vehicles in terms of driver and passenger health and safety, as an integral part of Volvo Cars’ Advanced Air Cleaner (AAC) system. Recently Polestar announced AAC for Polestar 3 and we recently signed other contracts with premium vehicle manufacturers from Europe. U.S and China. In parallel, we are launching our technology for cars already on the road.
The next step
Do you find this interesting, and do you agree with our values Proud, Quality, Character and Dedicated? If yes, please send your application to recruiting manager Emil Helin firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 9 June, 2023 (interviews take place continuously).
Please note that all applicants must possess a valid work permit and visa that authorizes them to work in Sweden. CabinAir does not provide assistance or sponsorship for obtaining these documents.
We accept only direct job applications for this position (not through recruiting or staffing agencies).
We bring you healthy air for the ride. And the journey has only begun.
Apply today to join the ride!