Global head of Sourcing & Supply
We live and breathe innovation – We enjoy the ride
CabinAir aims to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of drivers and passengers, by producing industry-leading in-cabin air purification solutions for cars, trucks, buses, and other vehicles.
We now offer the role as Global head of Sourcing & Supply, an important role when we now take the next step to scale up our business.
What you'll do
You will make sure we secure a strategic supplier base with the right quality, cost, lead time and payment terms. You will work with developing and monitoring CabinAir´s supply chain strategy and processes, always with the aim of improving productivity and efficiency while securing high quality material. References to “CabinAir” in this Notice means CabinAir and any company directly or indirectly owned and/or controlled by them that you are interacting with or have a business relationship with.
Examples of responsibilities
- Participate in development projects
- Management of customer and supplier forecasts
- Inventory management of raw material and finished goods
- Material supply to serial production
- Customer deliveries including transportation management
- Global budget responsibility for direct material
- Functional responsibility (i.e., process ownership) for sourcing and operational purchasing to the factories
- Representing Sourcing & Supply in multiple project steering committees
- Supplier and partner agreements
- Some travelling will be required (China, Central Europe, USA)
Who you are
We are looking for you, who are motivated by delivering measurable results through people management and process optimization. You have a solid supply chain toolbox, and you are ready for new opportunities in a growing company with a great culture founded on solid values and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Besides this you have:
- >8 years of experience from Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
- Experience from electronics manufacturing
- Experience from managing staff
- Experience from the automotive industry is a merit
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- A positive solution-oriented mindset
Who we are
We are proud to be pioneers. From the start, we’ve had the most advanced air purification technology. We are constantly experiencing the joy of innovation as we challenge conventional thinking, and we are dedicated to delivering solutions that contribute to the health and well-being of drivers and passengers everywhere. Based at Headquarter in Stockholm where all functions are represented, we are an international fast expanding team of passionate and committed employees with factory and R&D in Shenzhen and sales offices in Shanghai and Los Angeles.
Our technology is already on the road in Volvo Cars, some of the world’s most highly regarded vehicles in terms of driver and passenger health and safety, as an integral part of Volvo Cars’ Advanced Air Cleaner (AAC) system. Recently Polestar announced AAC for Polestar 3 and we recently signed a new contract with a premium European OEM for Active Air Cleaner solution. In parallel we are launching our technology for cars already on the road.
The next step
Do you find this interesting, and do you agree with our values Proud, Quality, Character and Dedicated? If yes, please send your application to our Global head of HR Eva Malmros on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th of January 2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Eva directly via email or phone +46 (0)72 553 7251.
We bring you healthy air for the ride. And the journey has only begun!